It’s about that time of year when we plant our green beans and savor the fruit of our labor! This dish is one of my favorites for all year round.
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 10-12 pieces of bacon (approximate)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the green beans in a large bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Grab 8-10 green beans and wrap one piece of bacon around each bundle.
- Repeat with the remaining green beans.
- Bake for 20 minutes, carefully flip the bundle over, and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until and green beans are tender and bacon is crisp.
Net Carb Count*: Bacon Wrapped Green Beans: 4.79 net carbs (per serving—serves 4).
*Carb Counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.